Sardar Patel University of Police, Security And Criminal Justice, Jodhpur
(Established Under State Legislative Assembly Act of Government of Rajasthan)
SPUP Students visit to Parliament of India with Vice Chancellor Sh. M. L. Kumawat
Hon'ble President of India Pranab Kumar Mukherjee presented a Memento by Vice Chancellor SPUP, Jodhpur
Hon'ble President of India with SPUP Students and Dignitaries
Sh. M.L. Kumawat Hon'ble Vice Chancellor calls on His Excellency Sh. Kalyan Singh Governor of Rajasthan
Director General of Police, Rajasthan Sh. Omendra Bhardwaj on Visit at University with Jodhpur Commissioner
Vice - Chancellor addressing 33rd National Symposium of Heads of Police Training Institutes at RPA Jaipur
SPUP's VC interacting with Hon'ble Governor, J&K
Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice, Jodhpur is established by an Act passed by State Legislature, Government of Rajasthan. The Act mandates the University to focus on teaching and research in the field of Police, Social Sciences, Criminal justice, Public Safety and Security and other related areas. It is a unique initiative in the above mentioned field as this University is a blending ground for academia, practitioners and industry. We offer our students knowledge and insights relevant for their professional goals, opportunities and environment. We promise to bring best faculty and expertise in the relevant disciplines from across the globe.
• Announcement of Sardar Patel University of Police,Security and Criminal Justice in Budget 2012-2013
• Appointment of the Officer on Special Duty on 24.4.2012, Dr. Bhupendra Singh Add. DGP cum Director, Rajasthan Police Academy as the additional charge of the officer on Special Duty Sardar Patel Police, Security & Criminal Justice University, Jodhpur
• Land Allotment Date 08/06/2012, 84.66 Acres free land allotted at Lordi Pandit ji, Nagaur Road, Jodhpur by Government of Rajasthan.
• Ordinance signed by H.E. the Governor of Rajasthan Date 27/08/2012
• Appointment of the first Vice Chancellor Sh. M L Kumawat, Former Director General, BSF on 13.10.12
• Foundation of University by Hon’ble Chief Minister of Rajasthan Sh. Ashok Gehlot on 4th February 2013